Mom, Scientist, World Wanderer, Photographer.....
A classically trained cell biologist during the day, I have a passion for photography in my spare time. I got my first DSLR in 2011, right before a trip to Australia, my first (ever) outside of North America! I became captivated with the idea of traveling the world and capturing these memories through my camera lens.
After experiencing multiple devastating pregnancy losses, I realized that taking photography more seriously could help me ease my heartache. I needed to literally see the world through a different lens. And, as I honed my craft, I became pregnant with our rainbow baby, Lucy. My daughter has been a great gift and solidifies to me that our lives are about making and capturing memories.
I hope you enjoy my gallery as much as I enjoy chasing these scenes through my lens.
Take a peek at what I've been up to and some of my proudest (photography) achievements:
* Instagram Profile: I try to post very regularly, travels, and around Boston. If you see any images that you'd like as a print that are not on my website, please email me and I would be happy to upload.
* Work to be featured at Front Street Art Gallery, Night Vision exhibit in Scituate, MA
* Featured Female Artist at Red Sky Studios Female Showcase in Allston, MA on March 10, 2018 to benefit Rosie's Place
* Featured on Boston.com, Boston Globe Lifestyle Instagram pages
* Featured on NBC Boston
* Featured on IGersBoston and Boston Fox 25 News, December 16, 2017, January 10, March 5, and March 13, 2018.
* Photo featured at IGersBoston Gallery Space 2017
* Photo auctioned at Fairmont Copley Gallery Space to benefit Transition House